Sunday 17 February 2013

Knowledge Digital Media Standard

I am busy reading and developing my understanding around the Digital Media knowledge standard, and wondering of I could develop an assessment that got students to compare Content Management Systems, the resource talks of a gallery for a wordpage. I am wondering if I could take this further.

I am now busy looking at the previous levels to make sure that my ideas and understanding will work, this could be a good way to develop a better understanding of what is required.

Looking at further information I am still working out what is required to be be developed. Just been posted on the group is the indicators of progression what is being looked at level 1, 2 and 3. Though there are a number of examples, non relate to what I am thinking.

No comments: