Thursday 29 November 2012

development of electronics

Earlier in the year I received a tweet about students using mindkits fun in a box.

More than a little excited that three  s and a  inventor's kit arrived from . Happy little hackers around here.

Form this tweet I investigated a bit more and found them available in New Zealand - http://www.mindkits.co.nz/store/kits/sparkfun-inventors-kit-for-arduino-with-retail-case-1

Now this have been fun and exciting, since I have a raspberry pi I want to get ardunio and RPi working together to develop an interesting project for a student.

Since ordering the kit I have been following @mindkits on twitter and also tweeting each time I complete one of the projects in the book. Although the projects are already pre coded it is interesting just building the circuits. I will get more into the programming later on I think.

CIRC-02

CIRC-01

CIRC-03
CIRC-05
Binary Counter

No comments: