Wednesday 8 July 2009

Microsoft Kodu

I have been waiting for this to be released for a while now,

On the 30th June it was released to the Xbox 360 Live Community environment, ok, so I needed to jump on to my Xbox which is in Auckland, pity as I am in Nelson for a time.

instead, i noticed through one of the blogs that I follow that they were releasing it for windows, contacted the person involved with the blog, He was fantastic in giving me details of who I needed to contact and where to sign up.

Today I now have Kodu running on my laptop, problem is that I have to find a controller to work on it. that will be my lunchtime run to get one, this afternoon i hope to have some screenshot of it working and some resemblance of a unit of work ready for when I get back to school after the holidays.

No comments: