Wednesday 3 October 2007

A busy day

Today has been a busy day. Went to the ULearn conference held here in Auckland. I was one of the helpers with a group of students for a breakout. The breakout was KUTE, Kids Using Computers in Education. Five schools were involved in this and the quality of the presentation was fantastic. Much to the students and teachers making this an enjoyable and fantastic learning experience. I was interviewed by Marina View, who do a three days a week live TV Show for their school. I saw students learning gamemaker and using knowledgeNET. Others were using edtech's UltraNet. Microsoft Photo Story and developing a movie of still images. I must say that next year I will try and get some of what my students are doing shown as I think this would be a great way to do some testing. That was only one day and many beers, I now have a ticket to the rest of th e conference due to someone that cannot make it, and a ticket to the conference dinner, score.

No comments: