Tuesday 3 April 2007

Accounts

One of the things I find as a teacher is the amount of accounts that you need access to, Not the ones on the network or anything like that. But accounts to access the School Journals online search and information facility. I am trying to gain access to a whole heap of Digital Learning Objects(DLOs) through tki's digital store at the moment and someone in the school has the user name and password for it, I know that the school applied for it on the 27 July 2006, but nothing has been said or emailed to the staff informing them of this great treasure.

As I sit here and wait for the email to flash up on my screen proclaiming what the user name and password is, I get to watch the conversation between all the house leaders discussing what room we will have a meeting in on the first Tuesday back from term at Interval. F3 or media room, I say why not have it out on the field, that way we wont have to book a room through the property manager :) sorry snide comment.

Update: found a site with access to the information, http://learningobjects.acg.ac.nz/BELTS/datas/cdrom.html

2 comments:

oneteachersview said...

Still no sign of the username or password for this resource, I begin to wonder have we even got it?

oneteachersview said...

now have the username and password, just waiting on the cd to arrive to be put up on the network